Pulse divider/preselection relay RD53
- Preselection relay / pulse divider
- Digital adjustment between 2 and 999
- Pulse inputs for contact, NAMUR or NPN transistor.
- Transistor output for connection to “slave module”
- 1-pole relay output
- DC supply or AC supplies up to 230 VAC
- Made in accordance with the CE and EMC regulations
C-mac® module type RD53 is a digital pulse counter module, selectable as pulse divider or preselection relay.
The pulse inputs can be activated from a mechanical contact, a transistor or a NAMUR sensor, and the reset input can be activated from a mechanical contact or a transistor.
The unit is supplied with a “slave” transistor output, in this way several units can be connected to the same pulse sensor.