Level relays RL10, RL11 and RL12
- RL10: Universal relay for filling or emptying
- RL11: Level relay for emptying
- RL12: Level relay for filling
- 1 or 2 sensor levels
- Adjustable sensitivity
- 1- or 2-pole relay output
- DC supply (RL10 only) or AC supply up to 230 VAC
- Made in accordance with the CE and EMC regulations
C-mac® level relays, series RL, are made for monitoring and control of the level in conductive liquids. The level is monitored by 1 or 2 electrodes in the liquid.
RL10 is supplied with internal oscillator for the signal to the electrodes, which means the module can be used for both AC and DC supply, and furthermore it is possible to adjust the unit to a very high sensitivity, which means it can be used for very clean liquids, i.e. liquids with low conductivity.
RL11 and RL12 use the frequency of the supply voltage to generate the signal for the electrodes, therefore these units are only available for AC supply, and the sensitivity is not so high as the RL10.
RL11 and RL12 are available with either adjustable or fixed sensitivity.