Frequency relay RF20
- Relay for monitoring of the supply frequency
- Nominal frequency selectable 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- Adjustable bandwidth from 1 to 10 Hz
- Selectable reaction delay 0.1 sec. or 1 sec.
- 1- or 2-pole relay output
- Made in accordance with the CE and EMC regulations
C-mac® frequency relay type RF20 is used for monitoring of the supply frequency, f.inst. in connection with generator controls.
By means of connections on the relay base you can select between nominal frequency of 50 or 60 Hz and reaction delay 0.1 sec. or 1 sec.
On the built-in potentiometer, the bandwidth is adjustable between +/- 0.5 Hz and +/- 5 Hz.
If the supply frequency is within the adjusted bandwidth, the relay is activated, and if the frequency is outside the limits, the output relay releases after the selected reaction delay.