Top-hat temp.transmitter TTP22
- Programmable loop-powered Pt100 transmitter
- For mounting in sensor head type B
- Consumption 4-20 mA, equivalent to temperature input
- For 2,3 or 4 wire sensors
- Made in accordance with the and EMC regulations
C-mac temperature transmitter type TT22 is specifi- cally designed for standard sensor head, type B.
The transmitter, which must be connected to a Pt100 sensor element, is loop-powered, which means the cur- rent consumption is proportional with the temperature
at the Pt100 sensor.
The transmitter is available in 4 standard variants, cov- ering the most popular metering ranges. On request, the transmitter can be supplied for special metering
By means of a programming unit it is also possible to program the transmitter yourself within the ranges -200 to 850°C and minimum span 25°C.
You can also program the reaction delay and several other parameters.