Test instrument MS4201
- Universal instrument for monitoring and calibration of signal converters and process data
- Supplies or monitors current- and voltage signals
- Analogue adjustment and digital display
- Supplied from battery or line via adaptor
- Made in accordance with the CE and EMC regulations
The MS4201 is a battery supplied field instrument, which can be used for test and simulation of current- and voltage signals within the ranges 0-20 mA and 0-10 V.
The MS4201 can supply 0-20 mA or 0-10V DC variable.
Furthermore there are 2 fixed positions for 2 V / 4 mA or 10 V / 20 mA.
The function"passive" is used for simulation of 2-wire transmitters, and the unit is then consuming the adjusted current..
Furthermore you can use the instrument for monitoring of 0-25 mA or 0-25 VDC.
The MS4201 is supplied from a standard 9 V battery, and it is also supplied with a plug for connection to an adaptor.
If the instrument has not been used for 25 minutes, it returns to "power down" mode, where the current consumption is very low.
This function can be avoided, if wanted.
The instrument is supplied with the following units:
4-digit LCD display
2 rotary switches for function and range selection
Potentiometer for range adjustmen.t