Temperature relay RM34
- Temperature monitoring relay for Pt100 sensor
- 4 metering ranges in one module
- Adjustments for setpoint and time delay
- Selectable range, relay inversion and time delay
- Cable resistance compensation
- 1- or 2-pole relay output
- DC supply or AC supplies up to 230 VAC
- Made in accordance with the CE and EMC regulations
C-mac® monitoring relay, type RM34, is used for temperature metering in conjunction with Pt100 temperature sensors according to DIN 43760. A 3-wire metering principle is used, which means that the module compensates for the external cable resistance.
The cable monitoring circuit also ensures that the relay will release in case of short-circuit or cable breakage.
By means of a DIP-switch in the bottom of the unit you can select between 4 metering ranges and 4 different combinations of relay inversion and reactiondelay.
The 4 metering ranges are:
-50 - 50 °C
0 - 100 °C
50 - 150 °C
100 - 200 °C
With the relay inversion you can select, if the unit is used for heating or cooling.
The time-delay is adjustable between 0 and 10 sec.
The module is available with either 1- or 2-pole relay output.
On the front of the unit you can adjust the setpoint and reaction-delay between 0 and 10 seconds.
The unit is supplied for 24, 115 or 230 VAC supply or 10-50 VDC sypply.