Tachometer converter/relay LR10
- Pulse inputs for NPN, PNP or voltage signals
- Built-in supply for external sensor
- 16 metering ranges, switch selectable
- Galvanically isolation between supply, input and output
- Current, voltage or relay output
- DC supply or AC supply voltages up to 230 VAC
- Made in accordance with the CE and EMC regulations
The C-mac® converter, type LR10 is used for speed monitoring, where the input signal comes from a contact, a proximity sensor, a flow transducer or similar.
The unit is supplied with a 24 VDC, max. 25 mA output, which can be used to supply an external proximity sensor.
The unit is supplied with either analogue or relay output.
By means of a rotary switch on front of the unit you can select between 16 different metering ranges from 0-100 p.p.m. to 0-20000 Hz.
With analogue outputs you use another switch to select the output range (0-20 / 4-20 mA or 0-10 / 2-10 V) and to enable fine-adjustment of the metering range
With the fine-adjustment you can select any range between the nominal range lower than the actual range up to maximum of the actual range.
With relay output you use the switches to select the relay functions (relay on / relay off)
The analogue output level is updated at each input pulse (at high speed ranges 10 times per second), which ensures a quick reaction and a stable output signal, even at very low input frequencies.