Phase sequence relay RP32
- 3-phase phase sequence / phase breaking module
- Monitors correct phase sequence
- Secures against phase breaking
- 1- or 2-pole relay output
- AC supply voltages up to 3 x 415 VAC
- Made in accordance with the CE and EMC regulations
The C-mac® module type RP32 meters its own 3-phase supply voltage, and checks that all 3 phases are present and the phase sequence is correct, and in that case the output relay is activated.
The module is suitable for the monitoring of motors, as it ensures correct rotation, and in case of a missin phase the relay releases, provided that the possible regenerated voltage from the motor is below the fixed minimum limits..
The module can be used both with and without neutral, but with neutral the unit is most sensitive.