Logic relays RD11 and RD15-RD18
- RD11: Flip-flop relay with phase-neutral or ph-ph supply.
- RD15 and RD16: Flip-flop relay without or with memory.
- RD17 and RD18: Bistable relay without or with memory.
- RD11: contact input
- RD15-18: contact, NPN or PNP input
- 1- or 2-pole relay output.
- DC supply or AC supplies up to 415 VAC (RD11)
- Made in accordance with the CE and EMC regulations
The C-mac® logic relays, series RD, are available with 2 functions:
The flip-flop relays have 1 control input, and the relay changes its position, when the input is activated.
The bistable relays have 2 control inputs. The relay activates, when the “set” input is activated, and releases, when the “reset” input activates.
If the relay has a memory function, it remains in the same position, if the supply voltage is disconnected.