31/2 digit panel instrument DM350
- Universal 31/2-digit panel instrument
- Current- and voltage inputs in the same instrument
- Separate zero- and span adjustments
- Galvanic isolation between supply and internal electronics
- Made in accordance with the CE and EMC regulations
DM350 is a universal 31/2-digit panel instrument with analogue inputs. The instrument has an adjustable display range between -1999 og +1999. The instrument can be used in connection with all C-mac_ converters and relays with analogue outputs.
In addition to the current and voltage inputs the instrument is also supplied with a 24 VDC output, for the supply of external sensors or the like.